Skip to main content

Vehicle Documents

At Alphabet we respond to all your queries and needs.

Below you will find a list of FAQ on vehicle documents.

What should I do if my keys or documents/car registration plates have been lost or stolen?

You should immediately report the loss of documents or car registration plates to Alphabet Polska through the contact form or by calling us on 22 820 55 55
You should also remember to report this incident to the police.

I have lost my warranty booklet. What should I do?

The costs of issuing a duplicate warranty booklet will be charged to your company. Thus we kindly ask you to report this fact to your company's fleet manager who should subsequently request Alphabet Polska via e-mail for a duplicate to be issued and confirm the acceptance of relevant costs. The information should be sent to the address:

The police has seized the vehicle registration certificate due to an invalid MOT. What should I do?

Please have your car inspected and then contact:

Leszek Pszczółkowski 609 99 5570 (reg. no WI/WE) 
Dariusz Brodziak 609 99 55 60 (reg. no. SK/SM)

Please send the original police certificate and the MOT certificate to the following address: Alphabet Polska, ul. Wołoska 22a, 02-675 Warsaw (reg. no. WI/WE), ul. Chorzowska 50, 40-086 Katowice (reg. no. SK/SM) The documents will be sent to you via courier.