At Alphabet we respond to all your queries and needs.
Below you will find a list of FAQ on fuel cards.
What fuel cards are offered by Alphabet Polska?
We handle BP Routex, ORLEN and Shell fuel cards.
What is the scope of services related to fuel cards?
Fuel card-related services include comprehensive fuel card management, i.e.:
- ordering fuel cards according to the criteria specified by the Client,
- fuel card delivery to the drivers,
- on-going service, incl. issuing card and authorisation duplicates,
- one invoice accompanied by a detailed report on transactions,
- access to online reports (thanks to the e-reporting application).
What should the driver consider when using a fuel card?
- When filling up their car, the driver should be ready to enter a PIN code and the current mileage of the car used;
- You should also check whether the card provided is designed for the car whose registration number is embossed on its reverse.
- It is prohibited to fill up other vehicles without the prior consent of the owner of the Alphabet Polska Fleet Management Sp. z o.o. card.
Can the driver fill up the replacement car using my fuel card?
If a car is being repaired and there is a need to fill up the replacement car, fleet manager should request an authorisation from us to use the fuel card for the replacement vehicle.
What should I do if the driver loses their card?
The driver can report the loss of the card by calling us on +48 22 820 55 88 or sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. Outside the office hours, please contact Alphabet Assistance.